Whether you love art for the way it makes you think, you want to show support to a world-class museum or you want to visit for artistic inspiration, membership at The Phillips Collection makes you part of our community.
All members enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Unlimited free admission
- Members-only preview days for special exhibitions
- Discounts on programs, including lectures, concerts, workshops, and more
- Free admission to Phillips after 5, the monthly art party
- Two one-day member guest passes to share with friends
- 10% discount in the museum shop
- 20% discount in the shop during Member Holiday Shopping Days
- Subscription to the e-newsletter
- Access to Museum Travel Alliance, a consortium of museums and cultural institutions that offers a curated selection of exclusive travel opportunities with like-minded art enthusiasts
Find the level that’s perfect for you.
Fully Tax Deductible
The Phillips Collection basic level of membership for art lovers.
Fully Tax Deductible
Membership for families, couples, friends, and relatives who like to visit the museum together.
$200 Tax Deductible
BEST VALUE! For members with museum wanderlust, a level of membership that allows access to hundreds of museums nationwide.
$550 Tax Deductible
Contributing Friends provide greater support and gain access to make deeper connections to curators and educators at the Phillips.
Supporting Friends love to visit the galleries (especially with additional free admission and 15% discount in the shop) and want to make a significant impact on the institution.
Patrons provide critical support for the museum’s exceptional collection, pioneering initiatives in education and community outreach, and engaging public programs. At the Patron level, members join a dedicated community of supporters who enjoy unique, behind-the-scenes experiences at the museum.
As leading advocates, Circles members bolster the museum’s dedication to excellence and help ensure a strong and dynamic future for the Phillips.
The Contemporaries program provides a unique opportunity for younger members to infuse their lives with art and connect with the Phillips. Contemporaries are invited to participate in an engaging schedule of cultural and social events throughout the year, including special exhibition openings, artist studio visits, and other activities, in addition to special offers from our partners.
Consider joining the Phillips Chamber Society by adding a $2,500 gift to your Dual/Family or higher level of membership. ($980 tax-deductible) Benefits include:
- Two guaranteed tickets to all Sunday Concerts and Leading International Composers performances
- Priority access to seating
- Advance e-mail notification of concert programming
- Acknowledgment in concert programs
- An exclusive CD of highlights from the season’s concerts
Phillips Travel brings art enthusiasts and leading art collectors together, fostering a global conversation through the language of modern and contemporary art. Join the Phillips’s director, curators, and other museum experts for trips curated specifically for Phillips supporters.
Phillips Travel is an exclusive benefit of the Patron and Circles memberships.
Reciprocal Museum Benefits
The Phillips participates in several reciprocal museum networks, offering discounts for members at the Friend level and above to more than 900 museums across the country. Simply present your Phillips Collection card at the time of your visit to any of the participating museums.
Museum Travel Alliance
With exclusive member travel opportunities, admire art and culture close to home and around the world! The Phillips Collection is now part of the Museum Travel Alliance, a consortium of museums whose members share a deep passion for cultural travel. Our members have the opportunity to join the MTA’s exclusive selection of travel programs, all led by world-renowned scholars, curators, and local experts.
Registration is not available to the general public. Sign up as a Phillips Collection member on the Museum Travel Alliance website, and then book your trip.