Dining in Dupont
Dining options in the neighborhood
Enhance your museum experience and enjoy discounts and special offers from our Dupont Circle partners.
To redeem, show your Phillips Collection member ID card or same-day admission ticket before checkout.
- Get 10% off your á la carte brunch or lunch order.
- Family-owned and operated for nearly four decades, La Tomate is Dupont Circle’s neighborhood restaurant. Favoring simple, high-quality ingredients, locally sourced whenever possible, with no-frills recipes to create bistro style, comfort-food “alla Italiana” in a warm and eclectic atmosphere.
- Get 10% off your order.
- Enjoy old-world gelato crafted with locally sourced ingredients. Featured in six shops, 100 restaurants and 2000 grocery stores throughout the country, Dolcezza’s award-winning gelato is regarded by many, including Saveur, Bon Appetit, Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times, to be among the very best in the country.
- Enjoy 10% off.
- Valley Brook Tea is an award-winning tea and teaware producer from the Wuyi Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the birthplace of oolong and black tea in Fujian, China. For generations, with some of the most celebrated tea makers, Valley Brook Tea proudly preserves the most traditional and authentic tea-making techniques.
- Get 10% off on a $50+ purchase in either the restaurant or bookstore.
- Enjoy cuisine from the award-winning restaurant and quintessential gathering place, an independent bookstore and café. There’s something for everyone at Kramers!
- Receive a free glass of cava and an order of churros.
- The lively, Barcelona-inspired tapas bar features Spanish classics and seasonal specials in a vibrant space in the heart of Dupont Circle.