FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
- Close all other programs and apps on your device to avoid lag time and additional sound
- Avoid pausing, rewinding, and fast-forwarding the video
- The Phillips Collection is not responsible for individual internet, video, or sound connections
- If your video is buffering, choppy, constantly loading, or constantly freezing, you may have a weak or unstable internet connection.
- Try moving your device closer to your router or modem if you are using wireless internet, or try connecting your device directly to your router or modem with an ethernet cable.
FOR BEST VIDEO QUALITY
- You can manually adjust the video quality of any video you’re watching on a computer or mobile device.
FOR BEST AUDIO QUALITY
- If you are listening from a mobile device, such as a phone or a tablet, we suggest streaming to a larger device, such as a TV or computer, listening with headphones, or connecting to powered or Bluetooth speakers.
STILL HAVING TROUBLE?
- If your screen freezes or if your video loses sync with audio:
- Try clicking the refresh button.
- If this doesn’t work, please check your internet connectivity.