Spark your creativity in our art-making stations—it’s an art materials “petting zoo” for the whole family! Designed for families with children ages 2 to 8. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times at the museum.
- The workshop includes multiple “Creativity Stations” to explore. Each station has a different project with art materials, instructions, and artistic inspiration from The Phillips Collection. A professional art educator is on site to support families who would like guidance.
- There is something for everyone—some activities are designed for ages 2-4, while others are more appropriate for ages 5-8.
- Please be mindful that art-making can be messy. We welcome messes at the Creativity Workshop and will provide aprons for adults and children.
- Families may move at their own pace among the stations. Next to the workshop, there is an play-space with creative toys and children’s books, if your family would like to take a break.
- Tickets for Creativity Workshops include full museum admission for the day of the workshop, as well as admission to Family Playdates, a 30-minute hands-on program in the galleries from 10:30-11 am for children ages 4-8.