Let your creativity soar in our art-making stations! Designed for families with children ages 2-8.
Let your creativity soar in our art-making stations! Designed for families with children ages 2 to 8.
- The workshop includes multiple “Creativity Stations.” Each station has a different project with art materials, instructions, and artistic inspiration from The Phillips Collection. An art educator is on site to support families who would like guidance.
- There is something for everyone—some stations are designed for children ages 2-4, while others are more appropriate for children ages 5-8.
- Please be mindful that art-making can be messy. We welcome messes at the Creativity Workshop and will provide aprons for adults and children.
- Families may move at their own pace among the stations. Next to the workshop, there is a play-space with creative toys and children’s books, if your family would like to take a break.
- If you would like to begin your adventure in the galleries, join us for Family Playdates from 10:30-11 am, included with admission.