Let your creativity fly in four art-making stations and an art materials “petting zoo.”
Let your creativity fly in our art-making stations—it’s an art materials “petting zoo” for the whole family! Comes with Artful Wellness Kit for parents and caregivers. Geared for families with children ages 2 to 8.
- The workshop includes multiple “Creativity Stations” to explore. Each station has a different project with art materials, instructions, and artistic inspiration from The Phillips Collection. A professional art educator is on site to support families who would like guidance.
- There is something for everyone—some stations are designed for younger children ages 2-4, while others are more appropriate for slightly older children ages 5-8.
- Please be mindful that art-making can be messy. We welcome messes at the Creativity Workshop and will provide aprons for adults and children.
- Families can move at their own pace among the stations. Next to the workshop, there is an artful play-space with additional creative toys and children’s books, if your family would like to take a break.
- We encourage families with children ages 4-8 to enjoy Artful Adventures, a 30-minute hands-on program in the galleries. Saturdays from 10:30-11 am.