The Phillips’s annual free weekend features live jazz performances throughout the museum.
The Phillips’s annual free weekend features:
- Live jazz performances throughout the museum
- Musicians improvising to paintings in the galleries
- Art-making workshop with jazz-inspired activities
- Instrument petting zoo
- Documentary film screening
- Scavenger hunt through the galleries
- Gallery talks
- Museum Shop tent sale
Part of the annual Dupont-Kalorama Museum Walk Weekend. In collaboration with DC Jazz Festival.
Saturday, June 4, 10 am–5 pm
Sunday, June 5, noon–7 pm
Check back for a detailed schedule of events.