Art | Connection | Wellness
Let The Phillips Collection provide you with a different kind of virtual experience—one where you can relax, have fun, and learn something new. These tours are more than just a passive exploration of the museum’s collection. They are designed to be interactive and are customized to the specific needs and interests of your group. Come connect with art, mindfulness, and people.
Choose from 5 options
Art | Wellness
Slow down and make time for mindfulness
- Mindfulness exercise
- Contemplative tour of the permanent collection or special exhibition with an emphasis on close looking and reflection
- Guided meditation session with a work of art
Art | Making
Tap into your creativity to decrease stress and learn something new
- Sketching activity
- Informative tour of the permanent collection or special exhibition with an emphasis on materials and techniques
- Guided art-making activity designed to be accessible to every level of artistic ability
Art | Play
Connect to friends, family, and co-workers with stimulating conversation and games
- Cocktail Recipe
- Playful and fast-paced tour of the permanent collection or special exhibition with an emphasis on interaction and discussion
- Game-based challenges that encourage team building and working together
Guided Tour of Permanent Collection
60-minute tour of the permanent collection of America’s first museum of modern art. Revisit old friends and get to know some new ones on this virtual exploration of paintings by artists such as Renoir and Rothko, Bonnard and O’Keeffe, van Gogh and Diebenkorn.
Guided Tour of Special Exhibition
60-minute tour of the special exhibition Riffs and Relations: African American Artists and the European Modernist Tradition. Explore the rich and complex history of 20th- and 21st-century African American artists and their responses to European modernism in this dynamic, informative, and socially relevant exhibition.
You may not be able to step inside the galleries, but that doesn’t mean we can’t give you a unique, immersive museum experience.
Cost & Group Size
$1,500 for 10-24 participants
$2,500 for 25-50 participants
$3,500 for 51+ participants
Special rates available for non-profits and partner organizations
For more information and to book a virtual experience contact:
Director of Special Events Keith Costas