Become a Patron
Patrons participate in the life of the museum through behind-the-scenes experiences and events and are offered outside opportunities such as organized travel with the museum director and other scholars—all while supporting the museum's dedication to excellence and its plans for a strong, dynamic future.
- Invitations to exhibition previews, opening receptions, special investors meetings, and the Director’s annual holiday party
- Private curator-led tours of special exhibitions
- Eligibility for domestic and international travel with the Phillips
- Admission to museum events, such as Phillips after 5 and the acclaimed Sunday Concert Series
- One complimentary gift membership to share with a friend ($60 individual or $100 dual/family)
- Recognition in the annual report
- Reciprocal membership benefits at over 500 museums internationally
- 15% discount in the museum shop and 10% discount at the Vradenburg Café, Tryst at the Phillips
- Access to museum library, by appointment
- A subscription to The Phillips Collection magazine
The tax-deductible portion of your donation is your membership fee minus the good faith estimate of the value of benefits you receive, unless you waive such benefits. All benefits are subject to change.
For more information on becoming a Patron, contact: