INTERNATIONAL collectors FORUM
The International Collectors Forum engages and informs those interested in art collecting, fosters an appreciation for contemporary art and photography, and continues the living experiment that is The Phillips Collection. Members of the Collectors Forum receive:
- Invitations to private collections visits and to contemporary art fairs
- Invitation to the Annual International Forum Weekend in Washington
- Invitations to town hall style calls with the Phillips staff on topics of art collecting
- Opportunities to attend an Acquisition Event where Forum members can view and contribute to the conversation surrounding new acquisitions to the permanent collection
- Invitation to participate in our art and travel program, to engage with artists, art professionals, and cultural leaders from around the world
- Invitation to lectures and talks in connection with other premier Phillips patron groups
- Opportunities to connect, collaborate with, and mentor the Phillips’s Contemporaries, a group of young professionals who share a passion for art and collecting
ANNUAL CONTRIBUTION $10,000+
THE INTERNATIONAL FORUM IS ACKNOWLEDGED AS SUPPORTERS OF THE INTERSECTIONS SERIES.
International Collectors Forum gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
For more information on the International Collectors Forum, contact:
2014 INTERNATIONAL FORUM WEEKEND IN WASHINGTON
Leading Edge Ideas: Inside the 21st-Century Museum
Presented by The Phillips Collection
Arianna Huffington is the chair, president, and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post Media Group, a nationally syndicated columnist, and author. Her 14th book, Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder, was published by Crown in March 2014 and debuted at number one in the New York Times Bestseller list.
In May 2005, she launched The Huffington Post, a news and blog site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet. In 2012, the site won a Pulitzer Prize for national reporting. She has been named to Time Magazine's list of the world’s 100 most influential people and the Forbes Most Powerful Women list.
Arianna Huffington will speak about well-being and mindful living in the 21st century.
Check back soon for a complete schedule of events