INTERNATIONAL collectors FORUM
The International Collectors Forum engages and informs those interested in art collecting, fosters an appreciation for contemporary art and photography, and continues the living experiment that is The Phillips Collection. Members of the Collectors Forum receive:
- Invitations to private collections visits and to contemporary art fairs
- Invitation to the Annual International Forum Weekend in Washington
- Invitations to town hall style calls with the Phillips staff on topics of art collecting
- Opportunities to attend an Acquisition Event where Forum members can view and contribute to the conversation surrounding new acquisitions to the permanent collection
- Invitation to participate in our art and travel program, to engage with artists, art professionals, and cultural leaders from around the world
- Invitation to lectures and talks in connection with other premier Phillips patron groups
- Opportunities to connect, collaborate with, and mentor the Phillips’s Contemporaries, a group of young professionals who share a passion for art and collecting
ANNUAL CONTRIBUTION $10,000+
THE INTERNATIONAL FORUM IS ACKNOWLEDGED AS SUPPORTERS OF THE INTERSECTIONS SERIES.
International Collectors Forum gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
For more information on the International Collectors Forum, contact: