The collectors' FORUM
The Collectors’ Forum presents an opportunity for active Circle-level donors to participate more profoundly in The Phillips Collection’s mission by encouraging a deeper appreciation for and study of contemporary art in all forms. With the support of the Collectors Forum, the Phillips is able to uphold its dedication to contemporary art and artists through the Intersections exhibition series, to strengthen its role as a dynamic collecting institution, and to enhance its position in a global conversation through the language of modern and contemporary art. Supporters contributing at least $5,000 annually will give an additional annual gift of $5,000 to join the Collectors’ Forum.
Collectors’ Forum members enjoy the benefits of Director’s Circle membership plus:
- Invitations to visit private collections
- Access to selected travel opportunities and art fairs
- Invitation to an annual lecture
- Inclusion in exclusive opportunities during International Forum weekend
- Invitation to Conversations with Artists events
Collectors' Forum gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
For more information on the Collectors' Forum, contact: