- Convenes annually for a Director’s luncheon and lecture
- Gains access to the expertise and knowledge of curatorial, conservation, and senior staff through private/personalized group tours and one-on-one meetings
ANNUAL CONTRIBUTION: $5,000+
THE DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE IS ACKNOWLEDGED AS SUPPORTERS OF THE PHILLIPS’S EXPERIMENT STATION BLOG.
The Capitol Circle promotes and preserves the legacy of the Phillips as a vital part of the arts and cultural tapestry of the Nation’s Capitol.
- Receives an invitation to a special, D.C.-centric event hosted by The Phillips Collection
- Receives an invitation to visit a top art collector in the Washington area
Annual Contribution: $10,000+
The Capitol Circle is acknowledged as supporters of the Phillips’s annual Jazz N’ Families Fun Days.
The Chairman’s Circle advises the Board of Trustees and its Chairman on defining new initiatives and programs that advance the strategic goals of the institution.
- Receives an invitation to a special dinner hosted by the Chairman in the museum
- Receives an invitation to attend the Annual Gala as guest of the Chairman
- Convenes once a year for a State-of-the-Museum address by the Chairman
- Is eligible for appointment to the Education Committee and other leadership committees
Donors contributing $50,000+ annually may opt to be named sponsors of an exhibition of their choice
MAJOR GIFT DONORS CONTRIBUTING $5,000 or more annually enjoy...
- Invitations to exhibition previews, opening receptions, special investors meetings, and the Director’s annual holiday party
- Private curator-led tours of special exhibitions
- Eligibility for domestic and international travel with the Phillips
- A complimentary museum publication
- Admission to museum events, such as Phillips after 5 and the acclaimed Sunday Concert Series
- One complimentary gift membership to share with a friend ($60 individual or $100 dual/family)
- Recognition in the annual report and on the donor wall in the main entrance
- Reciprocal membership benefits at over 500 museums internationally
- 15% discount in the museum shop and 10% discount at the Vradenburg Café, Tryst at the Phillips
- Access to museum library, by appointment
- A subscription to The Phillips Collection magazine
The tax-deductible portion of your donation is your membership fee minus the good faith estimate of the value of benefits you receive, unless you waive such benefits. All benefits are subject to change.
For more information on the Director's, Capitol, or Chariman's Circles or to join the Circles, contact: